General terms and conditions
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply for all orders placed via our website www.sharokina.com.
The offers on our website are for consumers only. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business, or profession.
2. Contractual partner
The contract of sale is concluded with:
Sharokina Eshaghi Golpashin
40477 Düsseldorf, Germany
Tel.: +49 211 9367 4140
3. Conclusion of contract
By placing the products on our website, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract of sale for these products. You may first add products to your cart without obligation. A correction of your entries is possible at any time prior to submitting your binding order by using the correction tools provided for this purpose and designated accordingly in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept our offer concerning the goods in the cart by clicking the order button. You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail immediately after submitting your order.
4. Contractual language and saving of the contract text
The languages available for the conclusion of contract are German and English.
We save the contract text (your order data and the GTC) and send it to you on a durable medium as part of the order confirmation email immediately after submitting your order. The order confirmation email also includes information about your right to cancel in PDF format. If you have created an optional customer account on our website, you may also view the order data there.
5. Delivery conditions
Shipping costs may apply in addition to the stated product prices. Information about shipping costs, if applicable, can be found with the offers and on our shipping information page (www.sharokina.com/en/delivery) as well as during the order process.
We only deliver by shipping the goods. A self-pick-up is not possible.
On our website, the payment methods “Advance payment (bank transfer)”, “PayPal” and “Pay upon Invoice” are available.
Advance payment (bank transfer)
If you select the payment method “Advance payment (bank transfer)” we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation email. We will deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
In cooperation with the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (“PayPal”), we offer the payment option “PayPal”. To pay via PayPal, you must be registered with PayPal. After submitting your order, you will be redirected to PayPal, where you will need to log in with your credentials and confirm the payment instruction. PayPal will process the payment transaction immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction. We will deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
Pay upon Invoice
The payment option “Pay upon Invoice” is provided by PayPal (PayPal Europe S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg) in cooperation with Ratepay (Ratepay GmbH, Franklinstraße 28-29, 10587 Berlin). To pay upon Invoice, you do not need to be registered with PayPal. This payment option requires a successful address and credit check and is made directly to Ratepay (payments with debt-discharging effect can only be made to Ratepay). You will receive more information about this in the order process or directly from Ratepay.
7. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment is made.
8. Warranty and guarantees
The statutory warranty rights apply.
Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found on the product pages and on specific information pages on our website, if applicable.
If you receive goods with obvious damage caused during delivery, we ask you to report this to the carrier and to contact us without undue delay. The failure to make a complaint or contact has no effect to your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, by making a complaint and contacting us, you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
If you exercise your warranty rights and we deem it necessary to receive the goods back to investigate your complaint, you must send the goods at our cost to the address provided in section 2 of these GTC. We undertake to respond to any complaint without delay but no later than within 14 days of its submission.
We shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
- for injury to life, limb or health,
- for deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty,
- for guarantee commitments, where agreed
If a fundamental contractual obligation is breached by slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or legal agents, the liability shall be limited to the foreseeable and direct damages at the time of contract conclusion. Fundamental contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is essential to the proper performance of the contract and on whose fulfillment the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations). Any further liability for damages shall be excluded. The provisions of the German Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected. Data protection claims are expressly not covered by this limitation of liability.
10. Gift coupons and promo vouchers
We distinguish between gift coupons and promo vouchers:
Gift coupons are purchasable through our website and you can choose their value yourself.
Promo vouchers are offered to you e.g. for marketing purposes or as part of a promotion.
Conditions for gift coupons
- A gift coupon (single-purpose voucher) can only be redeemed in the SHAROKINA online shop at www.sharokina.com for leather goods of all kinds (e.g. bags and accessories), jewelry and leather care products (not for other gift coupons).
- A gift coupon is valid until the end of the third year following the year of the gift coupon purchase.
- Multiple gift coupons are redeemable per order.
- Gift coupons can be combined with promo vouchers.
- A gift coupon is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
- A gift coupon can only be redeemed before completing the order process. A subsequent offset is not possible.
- A gift coupon is transferable and can be redeemed within the validity period as many times until the gift coupon value is used up.
- If the coupon value is not sufficient for your order, you can make up the difference with another payment option offered.
- Please also see our information about your right to cancel (www.sharokina.com/en/cancellation).
Conditions for promo vouchers
- A promo voucher can only be redeemed once per customer and only in the SHAROKINA online shop at www.sharokina.com.
- A promo voucher is redeemable only for a limited period of time and loses its validity at the deadline stated in the individual terms and conditions of the respective promo voucher. An extension is not possible.
- Only one promo voucher is redeemable per order.
- A promo voucher can be combined with gift coupons, but not with other promo vouchers.
- The minimum order value specified in the individual terms and conditions of the respective promo voucher applies (total value of goods excluding shipping costs).
- A promo voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
- A promo voucher can only be redeemed before completing the order process. A subsequent offset is not possible.
- A promo voucher can only be used for the purchase of goods, but not for the purchase of other coupons. If certain products are excluded from the voucher promotion (e.g. already reduced products), this will be stated in the individual conditions of the respective promo voucher.
- A promo voucher is transferable unless stated otherwise in the individual conditions of the respective promo voucher. The resale of promotional vouchers is not permitted.
- Offers are valid only while stocks last. There is no entitlement to replacement items, replacement vouchers or price reductions.
- If the voucher value is not sufficient for your order, you can make up the difference with another payment option offered.
- A promo voucher will not be refunded if you cancel the order paid for in full or in part with the voucher.
11. Online dispute resolution
Platform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
In case of questions, complaints or other concerns, you can reach us via our e-mail address email@example.com or via the contact details provided in section 2 of these GTC.